Your next step to achieving strength, fitness, and independence
Get Started Today!
Call or Email now to schedule your first free fitness assessment:
More than an ordinary fitness center, Chapter 126 is bridging the gap between medicine and fitness
- Large, open concept, universally designed fitness center that maintains a community atmosphere
- Affordable option to help on the next steps to recovery
- Member-specific programming (exercise, personal training, sports, etc.) that considers each members medical or sports performance challenges
- Trainers and coaches with degrees in Exercise Science and specialized certifications in Adaptive Sports & Fitness
- Trainers are always available to assist in correcting and progressing exercises as needed
- Varying degrees of supervision and support are available based upon each member's goals and needs
- Diagnosis-specific, customized exercise prescriptions
Our month-to-month full facility membership includes:
- Fully Accessible Fitness Center
- Custom exercise programs designed by an exercise physiologist
- Free, unlimited group exercise classes
- Drop-in Sports Programs
- Discounted sports programs and clinics
- Free lectures, seminars and special events
Membership discounts available for veterans, students, AARP members and Oak Hill employees.
We are NOW an Official SilverSneakers Location!
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers Membership is the same as a Facility Membership.
Most importantly, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Day and Drop-In Passes
Can’t yet commit to a month-to-month membership? Purchase a day pass and enjoy all of the amenities above for the day. We also offer a pay-per-class option for group exercise classes and drop-in sports programs.
Information You Need to Get Started!