Your next step to achieving strength, fitness, and independence
Get Started Today!
Call or Email now to schedule your first free fitness assessment:
What membership is best for you?
Click Here for Membership Navigation Map
Click Here for Additional Membership Information
More than an ordinary fitness center, Oak Hill Adaptive Sports & Fitness is bridging the gap between medicine and fitness
- Large, open concept, universally designed fitness center that maintains a community atmosphere
- Affordable option to help on the next steps to recovery
- Member-specific programming (exercise, personal training, sports, etc.) that considers each members medical or sports performance challenges
- Trainers and coaches with degrees in Exercise Science and specialized certifications in Adaptive Sports & Fitness
- Trainers are always available to assist in correcting and progressing exercises as needed
- Varying degrees of supervision and support are available based upon each member's goals and needs
- Diagnosis-specific, customized exercise prescriptions
Our month-to-month full facility membership includes:
- Fully Accessible Fitness Center
- Custom exercise programs designed by an exercise physiologist
- Free, unlimited group exercise classes
- Drop-in Sports Programs
- Discounted sports programs and clinics
- Free lectures, seminars and special events
Membership discounts available for veterans, students, AARP members and Oak Hill employees.
We are NOW an Official Renew active & SilverSneakers Location!
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers Membership is the same as a Facility Membership. Most importantly, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan. Click here to learn more.
The Renew Active™ Fitness Program is the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind. With Renew Active you will receive a gym membership, an online brain health program and access to local health and wellness events. Renew Active is available at no additional cost, exclusively from UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Plans. Click here to learn more.
Oak Hill partners with PLAN of Connecticut, an organization that provides trust management for individuals with special needs. PLAN houses a charitable trust that may be able to provide membership or personal training scholarships to individuals in need of financial assistance. To apply, please click here:
https://www.planofct.org/charitable-trust-grants/. If you need help with the application, feel free to contact email@example.com, 860-523-4951. Please note, it can take up to 2 months to receive notification. If you or your family member does not receive support through PLAN, reach out to us at Kelly.Boscarino@oakhillct.org.
Day and Drop-In Passes
Can’t yet commit to a month-to-month membership? Purchase a day pass and enjoy all of the amenities above for the day. We also offer a pay-per-class option for group exercise classes and drop-in sports programs.