At Oak Hill we recognize the benefit of providing members with the opportunity to be both active, and engaged in their community. Coming to Chapter 126 makes it all worthwhile.
At Oak HIll, we want you to feel like part of the family. We are your all access pass to:
- Recreation and Competitive Adaptive Sports
- Gym Classes and Playgroups
- Special Events
- Adaptive Field Trips
- Team Building Activities
- Support & Success Groups
Support & Success Groups – Chapter 126
- Across Disability Support Group (Last Thursday of each Month)
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group (First Thursday of each Month)
- Veteran’s Canteen Nights (Every Thursday Evening)
For more information about our Support & Success Groups contact us at (860) 769-7047.
Schedule of Events
We’re happy to address any questions you may have. Contact us for more information at Centersconnect@oakhillct.org